Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

15 August 2012,

My phone alarm rang twice today today and it still cannot wake me up on time. By right I should reach class before 8 o'clock in morning but I woke up at 8.15am sharp. By the time I reach my class , my lecturer say something to me. "I hope you are not willing to fail my unit" (I ask my heart silently, "is there any relationship between coming late to class and fail her unit ?" ) I showed an innocent face to her. "Because you are following one of the rules of failing this unit" she replied. I though her words for a few second and I realized that she was right. Try to imagine that if we are late to work in the future, what problem will be face beside scold by your director ? You will be fired some more if you repeat to come late for a long period.  Obviously, this kind of attitude will only delay your time to be success. One of the common attitude which every successful people have is "BEING PUNCTUAL". I am willing to change myself to be punctual !


I never could have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on one subject at a time.
Charles Dickens





No comments:

Post a Comment