Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

16 October 2012,

At last I done for my ECS final presentation. It really went well after I done hours of rehearse before going for my presentation today. Although I was nervous and make me forgot some part of the script during the presentation, but my mouth are faster than my brain which my mouth actually talk faster than my brain. After I done my presentation, I heard many clapping sound and it really feel good. I am proud of myself to be honest. Many of my friends actually praised me for giving a good presentation which had motivate them. Well, I really happy that I had motivate people today. The chances for me to become a motivator are getting higher and higher. In here, I would like to thank my family and friends who had lending me their ears to hear my presentation before I give my actual presentation at class. Without their help, I would not be that success.


Practice make prefect ~
(Believe me, I experienced it)

No comments:

Post a Comment