Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


11.October.2012,

At last, the result for my midterm exam were release. For programming in C++ I scored 11/15, Physics 18/25 , Chemistry 15/25 and Engineering Mathematics 27/30. It is indeed a bad result. I know it is useless to cry now. I feel moody when I receive the result. I really hope that I fulfil my dad's dream which is pass the final exam with flying colour result although he requested a pass from me only. He say that as long I pass in my final exam this semester, then this is the biggest birthday present for him this year. Well, I really hope that I can fulfil his dream.. really... The result he want is really simple, I really do not want to upset my dad. Dad earn money to pay my hostel rental, my pocket money and my school fees. It is indeed not an easy stuff to send a child to a university. I really proud of my dad. It's really time for me to study from now because I want to give both of my parents a better life.  

As long you do not give up, you do not have the reason to fail.
Adam Khoo

No comments:

Post a Comment