Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

4 October 2012,

Once again I had fell down. Life is not that easy as you think. It is full of challenges. Life in university getting tougher each and everyday. I got feeling that I will get bad result in my midterm exam and once I feel that, it will never be wrong. Thanks to mum and dad for motivate me again. No matter how bad or good of my result, they will always start by my side and keep supporting me from every part. Once again, I decide to get up and work hard ! It is really useless for crying over a spilt milk. Focus on the present moment and get ready for the challenge ahead. Time is ticking and it is almost end of the semester for foundation. It's really time to work hard and prepare for the final exam.

以 前 不 能 代 表 现 在  , 现 在不 能 代 表 未 来。
(黄伟龙)

No comments:

Post a Comment