Followers

Friday, December 14, 2012

14 December  2012,

      My result had finally release. Well, it is not that I want to show off but share my achievement to each of you.This had prove that my hard work pay off. The exam was not easy but indeed hard and tough. From here , I can tell you that mindset is very important. Let me give you a good example, there are times when you set goal and you do your best to achieve them and suffer a failure instead. You aim for an A in the exam but scored a C. You must motivate yourself by saying 'I do not get the desire result, it is not a failure whereas it is a learning experience. By going through the set back, I now know what strategy of learning doesn't work. In my mind, they are no way I could fail. By setting goal and taking action, I got only succeed or to learn something'.     
     
      Thomas Edison tested more than 5000 light bulbs. To him, this unsuccessful experiment didn't consider as failure but a learning experience. Instead, he had discovered more than 5000 ways of light bulb didn't work. In winners mind, failure only happen when they quit or if there not even make an attempt. As long as you give your best and refuse to quit , it is impossible to fail.

       By the way, I have successfully get the letter of commendation from school for two semester straight. I will  work even harder from now to achieve more in my life. =)
      
       Semester 1 and semester 2 .









































































Ray Ling asserted that 'as long you take action with target you set, the chances for you to success will be higher'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment