Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

9 April 2013,

Although I wish to cry out loud now but I keep telling myself crying/sad are useless now. One week of holidays and I spend almost 4-5days to prepare my mechanics midterm but still I can't do the midterm questions. My tears keep coming out while sitting friend's car back to hostel. It is not because the midterm hard but is my own problem. Even simple question I can get wrong. Most of my friend are so happy that they can solve the questions. I study so much of a part but it totally didn't ask about it. Well, I can say that I focus wrong things. The things I didn't focus it came out. Just now when I had dinner with my cousin, I remain silent I think lots of things. I even think off to withdraw myself from my current school and stop my studies to avoid wastage of my parents money. Then I though for a while, why did our creator create negative emotion ? Why? Negative emotion are there to give us signal/message. So after the midterm test I get negative emotion, which tells me that I have to get well prepared for the final examination. Ok, now I've get the signal. I must study harder than before to pass my mechanics exam with flying colors. If I really that unfortunate fail mechanics in final exam. I'm always ready to retake! I believe "hard work pay off" this proverb. If you had work hard and still haven't get your reward, meaning to say that you are close to success. You work even harder then before then success will be your's soon.

No pain no gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment